Hey there. I'm Braelin Andrzejewski.
(With a name like that, it's no wonder I go by Braelin A.)
I'm your girl when it comes to taking big, messy, beautiful ideas and transforming them into streamlined action plans that make real-life money.
Because I know that big messy ideas deserve to change the world.
I've spent my whole career developing strategies that embrace the uniqueness of the product & the creator, saying GOOD-BYE to cookie-cutter launches for good.
SOME SELF INDULGENCE...
+ Some contact info for curious cats
I'm Braelin, the CEO of Virtual Assistant Link. If you want, I can be your backbone when yours falls out, or just remind you why you started this crazy adventure in the first place.
When it comes to taking big, messy, beautiful ideas and transforming them into streamlined action plans that make real-life money, I'm your girl. I know your idea is solid. I know you have the Sistine Chapel inside of you, just begging to be released; And I've spent my whole career developing strategies that embrace the uniqueness of the product & the creator, so you can paint that ceiling without anyone killing your buzz.
Because it never made sense to me that the people teaching business online were selling strategies that got them rich 5 years ago.
It never made sense to me that the 5,000 people who signed up for an eCourse about product launches could all have the same results with the same boring strategies.
It never made sense to me that people couldn't get their dreams off the ground because of stupid, pointless bullshit like "it's confusing" or "I don't know how to start".
Listen. I know that you're ready to start. There's a Sistine Chapel brewing in the back of your mind... All we gotta do is pick up the paint brush. You ready, queen? I am.
So, how do you know I can handle this? Well,
- I went to one of the top ranking business schools in the country so that you don't have to.
- I sit on the board of an amazing nonprofit as their online marketing adviser... and I organized their book launch!
- I had more failed launches than anyone I'd ever met before my first big success in 2015 (so I know exactly what to avoid).
- Since then, I've been helping bangin' artists, creatives, MLMs and other whack-jobs successfully launch their products into cyber space...
- So much so that I've *officially* decided that I'm good enough to have a website.
- Boom. There's the receipts.